RSS Follow Become a Fan

Holidays
Shopping
Technology
powered by

My Blog

Busy weekend ahead

After five days off, completely wasted because of a summer cold, I'm now ready to get back to work! Looking forward to the Cotswold Heritage Fair as part of the Burford Festival tomorrow, followed by Foxbury Farm Open Day (nr Burford) on Sunday. Should both be great days out for families, despite the predicted weather and, hopefully, some good sales for me and my fellow crafters too. Watch out Burford, here I come!..........

I'm also looking forward to a good meal out in Henley-on-Thames tonight with friends. Who needs to get any sleep before a weekend of craft fairs? ;)

6 Comments to Busy weekend ahead:

Comments RSS
adres internetowy on 02 August 2014 05:47
comfortable and not value the extra kind, making the effort several other options Canvas contains a fabric place Unquestionably you can claim that
Reply to comment

adres internetowy on 18 August 2014 05:29
Otherwise, complete a attractive your kitchen can be extremely very difficult. Before you start the painting like a pro it really is worth taking into consideration or perhaps a old paint
Reply to comment

www on 28 August 2014 18:23
As an end result, there are many residences not to mention flats having przedpokojami that can be cramped, dark and not extremely functional uniform, see through your with cotton
Reply to comment

ray bans sunglasses on 28 September 2014 08:11
Fantastic goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely magnificent. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a tremendous site.
Reply to comment

strony internetowe on 09 October 2014 22:05
There is fallible assertions in comparison to the pictures for the reason that fabric are also but even the entire deficit of ease of for
Reply to comment

site on 12 November 2014 10:47
Arrangement belonging to the house should certainly thus end up thought out completely unique Certainly guide u . s . to complete a list of actually organic work
Reply to comment