RSS Follow Become a Fan

Holidays
Shopping
Technology
powered by

My Blog

This weekend

Really looking forward to a weekend at the Kings Jewellery & Craft Fair in Woodstock Town Hall, Oxon. Not looking forward to lugging all my craft-fairing bits and bobs up the stairs though, without the help of hubby, who's gone biking in Wales.....how very inconsiderate of him!!

I'm putting off the dreadful moment of having to pack the car by beadweaving with pearls - not sure that's any easier & it's given me a headache already. Deary, deary me, maybe I should do some dusting instead ;)

Back in the real world, off I go to thread some more yummy pearls.

Hope my flashy new gazebo arrives soon. The company I ordered it from, www.sun-leisure.com, have been absolutely superb with their customer service so far. Just hope the courier they use doesn't let them down. For some reason, despite the fact that my house has been standing since 1749, not a single courier can find it without hassle!

Have a great weekend, one and all.

13 Comments to This weekend:

Comments RSS
strona www on 10 October 2014 08:27
In improvement aid dealing with your whole process In addition, sometimes it is seriously worth to watch out for an organisation that will in no way only
Reply to comment

Home Insurance on 04 May 2018 10:27
Home is most important and necessary place for human beings. Home is a place where we grew u and the starting of love, hope and dreams. So we have to secure our home from natural disaster and other problematic issues to buy a home insurance policy.

strony internetowe on 22 October 2014 19:20
Also produce gains with regard to excellent venture along with the air Between this pair of parts of the space must not be a fabulous conflict
Reply to comment

Mobile Payments on 04 May 2018 11:12
Smart Phones and Tablets can be used to process sales. The card reader can plug in to the headset jack of the device or use Bluetooth. Your device must have an Internet connection to function.

www on 17 March 2015 12:26
they might not have any kind of trouble in addition to could not meet design feature at the same time works yet another essential character, especially in smaller than average confined corridors
Reply to comment

Data Entry Work on 29 May 2018 08:18
I am an excited data entry expert offered to work hard to help out you to reach your goals! I am faithful to provided that you with the fastest, the largest part correct data entry work! I always deliver my work on time and by the upmost sincerity.

fake watches on 26 January 2016 08:53
Not looking forward to lugging all my craft-fairing bits.
Reply to comment

ARAA Tries on 04 May 2018 11:25
Purchase Tires in UAE – Sand Dance Tire enables our client to purchase Tires in Dubai as we are recorded in best Tire Shops in Dubai. In addition, on the off chance that you need Cheap Tires available to be purchased Online in Dubai, UAE then you are in the perfect place here as we are top Tire Distributors in UAE.

cheap mcm belts on 10 January 2018 07:54
sharp voice, crows flutter edges more than circling. Valley expert said to me: You listen,
Reply to comment

http://www.verobuddismo.ru/ on 20 January 2018 08:58
I know they are Ma Fang behind the goodbye shades and the only sad compassion in the heart of the good-bye.
Reply to comment

SEO backlinks on 29 May 2018 09:22
In basic terms, SEO backlinks are connections to a site originating from different sites with the impact of enhancing the site's web index result page (SERP) positioning. For example, if abcd.com connections to a site wxyz.com, at that point the connection will be alluded to as a backlink by wxyz.com. They are additionally alluded to as inbound connections, internal connections, approaching connections or in-joins.
Reply to comment

Pinterest Un on 13 June 2018 07:46
Get 1K+ Follower on Pinterest today! Increase your brand awareness with other and get more traffic or generate more leads.
Reply to comment