RSS Follow Become a Fan

Holidays
Shopping
Technology
powered by

My Blog

Name change

Okay all, I'm sitting at home nursing the after effects of a migraine instead of earning an honest crust and this is what's bugging me. Tomorrow I'm doing a bead hospital and sale to raise funds for Against Breast Cancer in the front room of the Corn Exchange in Witney. I do this each month with a couple of friends and together we call ourselves Spare Room Arts and have done since 2008.

On a recent trawl of the internet, I discovered another group, which appears to be in the Oxon/Gloucestershire area, with exactly the same name. Since there are only 3 of us and the title, although well-known in our area, is not exactly official, I guess tomorrow we'll be debating a change of name, in between customers. ANY SUGGESTIONS? My fave so far is a simple change to Spare Room Crafts, but whatever we become, it needs to differentiate, as we don't want these interlopers to trade off our name, when everything we do together is for charity. They are clearly not worth approaching to change their name instead, as a brief internet trawl would have shown them that Spare Room Arts already exists when nthey set up their website in 2010.

Glad I got that off my chest.......back to bed for a little lie down with the cat now, methinks ;)

11 Comments to Name change:

Comments RSS
alkomaty, antyradary on 06 September 2014 11:27
Besides it has the character being a cosmetic frame window as well can provide private life in addition to good lights in the room Inside the ultra-modern, through appealing facial lines as well as bold tones, mainly fantastic window curtains with the help of unique types along with robust colors
Reply to comment

Gary Gloucester on 24 February 2016 18:37
How about Crafty Crafts?

mieszkanieidom.net.pl on 19 January 2015 19:12
This stone border once more fairly quickly sink and This will be entrance hall is unquestionably a that allows you to bring so that they can the whole residence
Reply to comment

strona on 22 March 2015 04:56
This will ensure us an even better degree security and safety, due to the fact we realize utrapiona I feel that the leading internal appearance to become a layout through the recent help like in the 19th century
Reply to comment

strony www on 14 May 2015 17:42
In the industry you'll be able to decide on between many various models Everyone whose to say what is running, well aware that the is just not a straightforward project. Inside the launch can help you us cutting-edge seatbelt sanders
Reply to comment

Steve John on 04 September 2018 12:44
Yes i agree with you. you have done a great job. I am really very thankful to you. You are doing very well job. Thanks for this. playground tiles UK

www.uggau.org.uk on 09 November 2016 09:05
Reply to comment

top essay writing sites on 05 May 2018 07:58
For the breast cancer I want to donate some moneys for the affected women by this disease and they will get medicine and treatment for the life. The curability of this disease is possible now and this is the time to save generations.
Reply to comment

Jahon on 04 September 2018 11:07
Very well written article about event preparations.I have learned a lot from this post. I have bookmarked the website to read more articles. Buy gym mats online in UK
Reply to comment

carbonlessformsco on 24 September 2018 08:37
I really like to read this fantastic post! I read your blog and I think it is very informative for all people.Thanks for your great info. Cheap Snap Forms
Reply to comment

Emma on 04 December 2018 12:25
This post was very well written, and it also contains a lot of useful facts. I enjoyed your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks, you have made it easy for me to understand. Real Estate Forms
Reply to comment